I provide the following services:
- Free visit beforehand – so I can meet you and your dog before we get started (masks can be worn and we can arrange the meeting either indoors or outdoors as long as it complies with COVID guidelines
- Individual walks (1 hour) – your dog will get all of my attention, perfect for nervous dogs or dogs who don’t get along with other dogs!
- Group walks (1 hour) – your dog will be out on a walk alongside no more than 3 other dogs
- Walks in interesting locations – I won’t be taking your dog around busy roads and streets. There are lots of great outdoor areas within the Dunfermline area where I love to take dogs, such as Calais Muir Woods, Townhill Country Park, The Dean Plantation, Carnock Moor and many more places. Your dog will get a great walk/run around!
- Puppy visits – I can visit your puppy for 30 minutes to make sure they’re ok, feed/water them and play with them. Any little accidents will be cleaned up!
Dog Walking Dunfermline covers the below areas:
- Dunfermline (all areas)
- West Fife villages
With group walks I will only be able to walk 4/5 dogs per group.