I provide the following services:
- Free visit beforehand – so I can meet you and your dog before we get started and explain my services more to you.
- Individual walks (1 hour) – your dog will get all of my attention, perfect for nervous dogs, older dogs or dogs who don’t get along with other dogs!
- Group walks (1 hour) – your dog will be out on a walk alongside no more than 3/4 other dogs
- Walks in interesting locations – I won’t be taking your dog around busy roads and streets. There are lots of great outdoor areas within the Dunfermline area where I love to take dogs, such as Calais Muir Woods, Townhill Country Park, The Dean Plantation and Carnock Moor. Your dog will get a great walk/runaround!
- Puppy visits – I can visit your puppy for 30 minutes to make sure they’re ok, feed/water them and play with them. Any little accidents will be cleaned up! (early morning or late evening visits only)
Dog Walking Dunfermline covers the below areas:
- Dunfermline (all areas)
- West Fife Villages
I will always try to accommodate you and your pets needs, however if theirs a service above that doesn’t quite match what your looking for then please get in contact.
With group walks I will only be able to walk 4/5 dogs per group. Both group and solo walks are 1hr however tend to go over as they don't start until we get to our walking destination.