I provide the following services:
- Free visit beforehand – so I can meet you and your dog before we get started (masks can be worn and we can arrange the meeting in an outdoor area to comply with COVID guidelines)
- Group walks (1 hour) – your dog will be out on a walk alongside no more than 3 other dogs
- Solo walks (1 hour) – your dog will get all of my attention, perfect for nervous dogs or dogs who don’t get along with other dogs!
- Walks in interesting locations – I won’t be taking your dog around busy roads and streets. There are lots of great outdoor areas within the Dunfermline area where I love to take dogs, such as Calais Muir Woods, Townhill Country Park and The Dean Plantation. Your dog will get a great runaround!
- Puppy visits – I can visit your puppy for 30 minutes to make sure they’re ok, feed/water them and play with them. Any little accidents will be cleaned up!
Flexible payment plans can be arranged, however ideally we prefer to have full payment upfront for a monthly block.
Dog Walking Dunfermline covers the below areas:
- Dunfermline (all areas)
- West Fife villages
I will always try to accommodate you and your pets needs, however if theirs a service below that doesn’t quite match what your looking for then please get in contact.
With group walks I will only be able to walk 4 dogs per group.
For puppy visits I charge £7 for 30 minutes. This will insure that your puppy is not left for too long throughout the day, they have fresh water, food (if required) and most importantly play time or a walk. Any little accidents will be cleaned up.